Spectrum webmail which was earlier known as Roadrunner email or RR is gaining huge popularity because of its effective yet affordable emailing services. Many people also know it by the name of TWC Email. So, if you are also one of the users of its older versions, then do not get confused. In this article, we will be taking up our discussion on the spectrum account registration process along with the Spectrum email login.
Apart from this, you may also get to read about creating different usernames and resetting a forgotten password. But, prior to that, let us know some background details of the same. In the earlier times, all the names mentioned above came under one brand i.e. Time Warner Cable. It was before the rebranding of the Roadrunner took place in the year 2012. The name spectrum was given to it later in the year 2016.
That we know the history of Spectrum webmail, it is time now to learn the process of spectrum webmail login. Also, we will shed some light on the spectrum of email account creation.
How to create a spectrum login account?
Creating an account on the Spectrum platform is quite simple. Just follow the account creation instructions given below and you are all set to go:
- Go to www.spectrum.net from your web browser.
- Here, you will see the login window.
- If you already have a Spectrum account, then enter your login details.
- In case you are a new user, select ‘Create a Username’.
- This will take you to the registration page.
- Provide the requested details on the registration page.
- After providing the necessary details, select the ‘Internet’.
- Further, select the ‘Create email address’ option.
- Then, click ‘Create Mailbox.
- Choose your password and you are done.
This is how you create a spectrum login email account. Next up, we will learn two different ways to login to a spectrum webmail account.
The steps for a spectrum login email
Follow the steps given below to log in to your spectrum account after creating your account successfully:
- From your web browser, go to www.spectrum.net/login/
- On the Spectrum login page, enter your username in the first blank.
- In the next one, enter your login password.
- After that, enter the captcha details.
- After proving that you are a human, hit the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Hurrah! You have successfully logged in to your account.
Another way to log in to the Spectrum account
If you are unable to log in using this method, then you may use another method for logging in which I have discussed below:
- First of all, you need to navigate to the https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth page.
- You will be directly taken to the spectrum email login in the portal.
- After that, enter your email address/username in the first space.
- Then, you need to enter your login password.
- After that, enter the captcha code in the space available for it.
- Then, hit the login button when you are done.
- Now, you will be able to log in successfully.
In case you have forgotten your spectrum email login password, then you may follow the procedure given in the next section.
The process to reset Spectrum webmail password
- First of all, you need to go to the login spectrum email page.
- Here, you need to hit the ‘Forgot the email password’ option.
- Now, the password reset page will open.
- Then, you will see two options for a password reset.
- After that, choose the “I don’t know the password for my email” option.
- Enter the email address of your account of which you wish to reset the password.
- Provide the required details and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- After the account verification process is done, you will be able to reset your password.
How to manage Spectrum usernames?
Using your Spectrum username, you will be able to access different services on the. It allows you to access features like paying bills, managing services, viewing accounts, and so on. In case you haven’t created a username yet, then you may create a username after creating your spectrum charter email login account or spectrum webmail login.
The same log in details of the email account will be used for creating the username as well. Once you have created a username, you will not be able to make any changes to it. However, you may make changes to the security question and change your password as well.
You may create three different usernames including primary, Admin, and Standard. And each username serves a specific purpose. In case you are a new user, then you will be allowed to create up to five different usernames.
You may easily manage permissions for the same, by logging in to your account and then navigating to the ‘Settings’ tab.