In compliance with South African FICA requirements we are required to adhere with the requirements of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 2001 (“FICA”) which sets out, inter alia, requirements in relation to customer registration and identification.
We hereby request that you please upload one of the following:(Please take note that the below are sample images ONLY)
If you are using a smart card ID or a drivers license please ensure that both sides of the card are uploaded.
- Please note that as an additional validation, please provide a valid Bank Statement for a South African bank account no older than 3 months from registration date)
- Please ensure that your documents are in colour and that all 4 corners are visible.
The text is based on the Betway FAQ-section. All rights reserved by Raging River Trading (Pty) Ltd (2011/134505/07) Powered by Betway South Africa.
How To upload Documents to FICA at Betway
If you are not automatically FICA approved:
- Log into your Betway account
- You will receive a pop-up. Click on Upload Now
- Upload a copy of your ID
- You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your documents have been verified
- Deposit and start betting
Verification may take up to 48 hours, but please allow for additional time during peak times and on weekends.
For further information on FICA please log on to www.fic.gov.za.
Raging River Trading (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to suspend any account that has not met FICA requirements.
After that – you can make withdrawing money from Betway. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking on the ‘Register‘ button on the Betway website. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘My Account’ tab and then select ‘Withdraw’.